3 remarkable ocean conservation initiatives to support!
Did you know?
- Shark fishing is the biggest illegal industry, after cocaine.
- Sharks don’t eat us. We eat the sharks!
- Shark is processed in Asian cuisine, cosmetics, pills, petfood, and even appears in eco products from the bio shop.
- Living organisms eating metal will keep this metal for rest of their lives.
- Plastic wears down until it’s so small you cannot see it anymore.
- The average of plastic particles per liter of ocean water is 17. One sample from Antartica even showed 415 per/liter.
- Even our toothpaste and shampoos contain plastic.
- All of 24 examined beer brands in Germany contain microplastic.
- Plastic = toxic Toxic = disease
- The ocean life ends in 2048 if we don’t change what we’re doing now.